At Dr. Evangel's Chiropractic Wellness Center, we recognize that your choice of a chiropractor in Ramsey, NJ is driven both by the chiropractor's competency and personality. When searching for chiropractic treatment, you need a chiropractor who is experienced, understanding and supportive. You get this caring attitude from all the staff at Dr. Evangel's Chiropractic Wellness Center every day. Our staff works together as a team to ensure we are responsive to your needs and keep you informed about your health issues. We look forward to getting to know you.
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, D.C.
- Licensed Chiropractor, New Jersey, in private practice since 1986
- Official Chiropractor for Garden State Karate Games.
Other Relevant Experience
Member International Chiropractic Association Sports and Fitness Council
1986 to 1988
- ICA Representative to Asian Games Scientific Congress - 1986
- Former High School Physics and Biology Teacher
- Athletic Trainer for High School Athletes - 1976 to 1980
- Montclair State College -- BA in Biology -- Teaching Certification in Sciences --1975
- Montclair State College -- MA in Environmental Studies -- 1980
- New York Chiropractic College -- Doctor of Chiropractic -- 1985
Additional Post-Doctoral Courses
- Certification in Comparative Computerized Muscle Testing Myotech Corporation -- 1988
- Radiation Safety X-ray Techniques -- 1993
- Academy General Practice Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Programs -- 1988 to present
Healthcare Education Associates' Comprehensive Chiropractic Managed Care Self
Assessment Program -- 1995
- NCMIC 1996 Risk Management Seminar Series, Track One
- A.M.A. Impairment Ratings - Masters Recognition -- 1997
- Performed over 200 IME's Since 1987.
- Received ICA's Excellence in International Relations Award -- 1987
- Experience working with many professional and amateur athletes
- Healthcare Education Associates, Northwestern College of Chiropractic and National College of Chiropractic, Volume 1 of Healthcare Education Associates' Comprehensive Chiropractic Managed Care Self-Assessment Program -- 1995