Dr. Michael S. Evangel
Chiropractic Physician &
Clinical Nutrition Practice
in Paramus, NJ
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Paramus, NJ, we welcome you to Dr. Evangel's Chiropractic Wellness Center. Our home page is your your one-stop shop for learning about what state of the art chiropractic is and what it can do for you. We hope you find our website useful and invite you to contact us with questions at any time.
Our office is conveniently located at 343 Paramus Road in Paramus, NJ. We are located near Route 17, Route 4 and the Garden State Parkway. This is our 36th year serving the Bergen County area. Our services include Koren Specific Technique (KST), Computerized Chiropractic Adjustments, Cold Laser Therapy, Physiotherapy, Spinal Decompression, Whole Body Vibration Therapy, Clinical Nutrition and much more.
Dr. Evangel believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included information on this website covering an array of topics associated with chiropractic care.
Comfortable, Convenient Setting
We strive to make our office as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about our office, including maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. You can even email a request for an appointment with Dr. Evangel by clicking here !
Our goal is to not only get our patients out of pain but to help them to achieve the highest level of health possible. This is accomplished through treatment, ergonomics training and patient education.
Our mission is to provide state of the art, high-quality care to people of all ages. We strive to not only correct a person's health problems, but to educate people so that they do not encounter similar problems in the future.
Our practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. We can also provide information about improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health.
At Dr. Evangel's Chiropractic Wellness Center, we recognize that your choice of a chiropractor in Paramus, NJ is driven both by the chiropractor's competency and personality. When searching for chiropractic treatment, you need a chiropractor who is experienced, understanding and supportive. You get this caring attitude from all the staff at Dr. Evangel's Chiropractic Wellness Center every day. Our staff works together as a team to ensure we are responsive to your needs and keep you informed about your health issues. We look forward to getting to know you.
Michael S. Evangel, D.C.
- Licensed Chiropractor, New Jersey, in private practice since 1986
- Official Chiropractor for Garden State Karate Games.
Other Relevant Experience
Member International Chiropractic Association Sports and Fitness Council
1986 to 1988
- ICA Representative to Asian Games Scientific Congress - 1986
- Former High School Physics and Biology Teacher
- Athletic Trainer for High School Athletes - 1976 to 1980
- Montclair State College -- BA in Biology -- Teaching Certification in Sciences --1975
- Montclair State College -- MA in Environmental Studies -- 1980
- New York Chiropractic College -- Doctor of Chiropractic -- 1985
Additional Post-Doctoral Courses
- Certification in Comparative Computerized Muscle Testing Myotech Corporation -- 1988
- Radiation Safety X-ray Techniques -- 1993
- Academy General Practice Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Programs -- 1988 to present
Healthcare Education Associates' Comprehensive Chiropractic Managed Care Self
Assessment Program -- 1995
- NCMIC 1996 Risk Management Seminar Series, Track One
- A.M.A. Impairment Ratings - Masters Recognition -- 1997
- Performed over 200 IME's Since 1987.
- Received ICA's Excellence in International Relations Award -- 1987
- Experience working with many professional and amateur athletes
- Healthcare Education Associates, Northwestern College of Chiropractic and National College of Chiropractic, Volume 1 of Healthcare Education Associates' Comprehensive Chiropractic Managed Care Self-Assessment Program -- 1995